- 12-Apr-2017 to 11-May-2017 (PST)
- Quality Assurance
- San Diego, CA, USA
- Full Time
Real People. Real connections. Real help.
That's what employees of 2-1-1 San Diego provide every single day. Apply today to join an organization focused on providing in-depth support by connecting people of San Diego and Imperial Counties to services intended to create a community that does not just survive, but THRIVES...
2-1-1 San Diego's mission is to help people by connecting them efficiently to the service delivery system, and by providing vital trend information for community planning. To meet this mission, we seek talented team members who exhibit the values that we hold dear and who complement our company culture.
What is a Quality Assurance & Training (QAT) Specialist?
The Quality Assurance & Training (QAT) Specialist is an employee-focused role responsible for ensuring that all 2-1-1 staff are providing a WOW customer experience to 2-1-1 clients. The QAT Specialist will be responsible for curriculum development, training (through a variety of methods including classroom, small group and individual trainings), quality assurance monitoring, call scoring, and individual and group coaching in an effort to ensure that 2-1-1 contact center staff have the tools and information they need to deliver exceptional service to all 2-1-1 clients. The QAT Specialist will meet regularly with 2-1-1 employees and will communicate regularly with the QAT Team, Workforce Management team and Supervisory team to ensure a constant feedback loop on agent performance and needs.
- Collaborates with supervisor and leadership on an ongoing basis
- Develops, coordinates and delivers all new hire onboarding and training
- Regularly assesses the training and coaching needs of 2-1-1
- Develops all types of training and coaching curriculum
- Develops, maintains and implements agency-wide training plans, including state or federally required training
- Leads the implementation and maintenance of a quality assurance program
- Establishes training and quality assurance needs for any programs or areas of focus
- Develops, coordinates and delivers new hire onboarding, refresher training and other training needed throughout the agency
- Provides small group and individual learning sessions to employees
- Works closely with Supervisors to discuss action plans for helping struggling employees succeed
- Performs follow-up evaluations with clients
- Utilizes quality assurance data to identify new or reoccurring training needs
- Utilizes existing systems for e-learnings and learning management
- Documents all training activities as required
- Leads the ongoing AIRS certification process for the agency; participates in AIRS Reaccreditation
- Manages and maintains updated list of staff certifications and eligibility status
- Engage with and contribute to the positive culture of 2-1-1 San Diego following our core values.
- Participate in new program design as needed.
- Assist with additional projects as needed.
- Employee & Customer Focus
- Critical Thinking
- Drive for Results
- Action Oriented
- Personal Learning
- Drive Change
- Associate's Degree in Teaching, Training, Psychology or related field, or a combination of directly related college course work and experience.
- Training Certification through the ATD, such as CPLP or other related certifications, highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to build and maintain positive and supportive relationships, working collaboratively in team environment or independently, exercising independent discretion and decision-making.
- Experience developing e-learnings preferred.
- Strong computer skills: MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment with competing deadlines.
- Bilingual English/Spanish desirable.
- Ability to travel within state of California.
The Values We Live By
- Deliver WOW Through Service
- Embrace and Drive Change - Evolve
- Create Fun and A Little Weirdness
- Be Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded
- Pursue Growth and Learning
- Build Open and Honest Relationships With Communication
- Do More With Less
- Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit
- Be Passionate and Determined
- Be Humble
Sign Up For Job Alerts!